Monday, September 29, 2014

Write Now!

Morning Meds 2.6

I used to just write these Morning Meds when I "felt the inspiration hit," which is why sometimes I would miss a week and they wouldn't come out until the following Sunday. My writing has become more disciplined and I'm excited about that because there are other areas of my life that are looking to see me win at this. 

If you're in a business, you can't just wait until you feel like it to market it, you have to take advantage of the marketing channels provided and go for it. As an ambassador for Jesus, sometimes I'm called upon when I'm not feeling it, to speak on His behalf...and I want to be available at all times for Him. 

Now is much better than never, and isn't it great to finally beat the disappointment and get it done write now!

No comments:

Post a Comment