Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 1



Morning Meds
The unspeakable

Jack Nicholson was right in A Few Good Men. .. there's stuff you just can't talk about openly. Sometimes, I just want to share my true heart about something, mostly because I've seen how my sharing and opening up has helped my coaching clients; but there are certain topics and experiences that don't bless people until you are on the other side of them. How do you hold those things in when you're a person that learns best by talking to others? And even if that's not you, how do you deal with the unspeakable, when others,  "Just can't handle the truth?"

In thinking about this idea this morning I knew that this is why the phrase "Try God" came into existence. This is where a Higher Power idea becomes very practical. In these situations where you can't work this out with another & you don't have the Wisdom even in your own spirit to solve it. In this morning meditation I remind you of a third option that I experienced in a Triune way--
Authority from God the Father
Execution from God the Son and
Follow through from God the Holy Spirit.
This concept came from my pastor at last night's New Year's Eve service, but they just encapsulated the experience of my heart this past year.
And Happy New Year From the corner of Felicity and Ta-Tanisha. .. May you turn many exciting corners yourself this year... And may we experience God in the way He desires to be known and in a way that we deeply need. 

2014
Intentionally Spectacular

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment