Monday, January 27, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 3

Congratulations...You're an author!


So guess what I found out last week Thursday? I'm writing a book...Yeah, seriously! Actually, I knew that, but I didn't know I was writing it now! But yep, I am. I've been taking notes for it for awhile but just this morning in fact, have started on the chapters, so here's the (first draft of the) introduction...thought you might enjoy it.
                                                               
                                                               *******
I consider self-knowledge, self-revelation and self-discovery to be among the most elegant of arts. I wholly agree with the maxim, "You can never get to where you're going, until you know where you are."

I intend to go somewhere...and, with your consent, take you with me! So where shall we go?


How about to a land flowing with milk and honey...a land of promises--grapes the size of golf balls and watermelons the size of car tires!!!


And why must we go together? Because of the giants the size of warring angels (Yeah, I think we'll bring them too!)
                                                                 ********

Hey, it's a start, right? You don't like it? Go right your own book! No really, start today! We all have something to say ;0)


P.S. There's still time to sign up for my tele-conference starting Wed. Me and the crew (those who have signed up already) would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment