Sunday, August 31, 2014

Morning Meds 2.2

Futureme.org


I gotta say...I love this website! I've gone nuts for it ever since I heard of it, but now that I got my first letters from the past I am convinced!

What is futureme? It's a website that allows you to write an email today and send it to yourself or someone else, weeks or even years later. As a student and heavy believer in goals this is a great way to visualize what you believe will happen in the future and send encouragement about it, vision and reasons for it on ahead.

I feel a greater connection to my goals remembering the reasons for them from a year ago. It also memorialized a special moment in time where I'd had some revelations about life. It's like reading an old diary but even more intentional.

I'd like to challenge you (yes you!) to write a letter to the future you...or to someone you care about. It feels like time travel in the best way, allowing you to time capsule your current affections and inspirations. Who knows what challenges await you in the future that an encouraging word from today could remedy.
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment