Sunday, August 17, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 31

                   Love Like Crazy

Been thinking about love a lot lately. Mostly thinking about loving people the way I want to be loved and how fulfilling that really is!

Monday night I watched an awesome movie in an awesome way. The Academy Award winning "Her" was only made more special for me by watching it on Vid Angel. I felt very loved by this company that I could watch this compelling movie without the filth inserted that makes it "contemporary." (I got to see first hand that all the cursing and sex were completely unnecessary to further the plot).

Anyway, there's this awesome line in the movie, "Love is a socially acceptable form of insanity."

Man is that true from the world's perspective. Love is truly not dependent on the beloved, but the lover. When one submits their heart to it there's a debt that must be paid...and that same understanding sent Jesus to the cross. For the hope that we would one day choose Him, Jesus risked it all.

It's crazy in the natural mind and completely normal for the super natural mind.

I'm embracing being normal to God! And that it's His opinion that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment