Friday, August 7, 2015

Cloudy with a Chance of the Son

Morning Meds 3.4

Cloudy with a Chance of  the Son

Have you ever had a cloud hanging over you but didn't realize it until it lifted? I just had that happen to me. I was telling a friend I've been experiencing increased Son-shine (or connection to God) and I didn't know how much I needed it. As an encourager, I always try to retrace my steps to see if I've contributed to the troubles, especially if I can prevent that in someone else's life.
I've lived pretty clean and disciplined for several years but I don't think I recognized the value until I let some of those disciplines slip. It's got me very excited about re-tuning my character because I don't believe in going backward, but going forward into those old disciplines with new appreciation and energy.
What are those things you need to revalue about yourself? Life has enough storms without us contributing to them, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment