Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nowhere to Hide

Morning Meds 3.6
Nowhere to Hide

A new business colleague of mine just posted this, "it seems like several people are on a mission to destroy my self esteem..." To which I replied "Welcome to entreprenuership. Where there's nowhere to hide..." What I meant was, we are our businesses. The hits that we take and refuse to let go of, are the hits our businesses will definitely take.
But I hope you know I didn't leave her there! "There's nowhere to hide, but there's lots of love for you to run to when you're ready. You are loved by many."

I hope that you remember for the hits that you take, that many people have your back. Today at any moment either you need someone or someone needs you. Let's open ourselves up to that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment