Friday, June 17, 2016

God is Goofy?

Morning Meds 5.7
I was telling my friend a silly way I’ve taken up describing myself sometimes, and she said. “No, that doesn’t represent you because you’re so spiritual!” Which caused me to reflect, “I see my light-hearted nature as a part of my spirituality!”
I’ve been seeing this more and more as I look over my relationships and the people I admire. The people I learn from are fairly serious in their teaching style, but my closest friends are kind of goofy, thus enabling them to be around ME! So that includes those of you reading this. (Well, I do have some friends that aren’t goofy, but they tend to laugh a lot, and I like to imagine it’s because of me!)
So the thing is, God is all about life and death subjects, but the only way not to annoy everyone, from my perspective, is to take life very seriously...but not yourself! And NO I don’t think God is goofy...but I think He likes me too!
Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.
Psalm 2:4 The one enthroned in heaven laughs...
Felicity Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment