Friday, June 17, 2016

We'll Sleep When We're Dead

Morning Meds 5.5

Have you ever heard that expression? If you have, it was probably from someone REALLY excited about what they were doing in their lives. So excited that they forgot the fact that we're not actually going to sleep when we're dead because we'll just be transitioning to another place. (But that's another story...)
And that's how I like to be and that's where I'm at in my life right now, feeling pretty limitless and so thankful to God. Why you ask? The answer is in a BRAND NEW newsletter I'm starting chronicling my journey that I'm calling Sunny Days--From the Couch to the Castle. Sound interesting? Click here to sign up to receive this bi-weekly spin-off from Morning Meds. (I'll send it to you as soon as I finish writing it!)
Anyway, I heard a quote last night that nothing ever happens until someone gets excited. I think that's true. Though we may not live in complete excitement all the time, I think it's good to pursue it. And you can't fake it, because this is an inside job. Commit yourself to the inner work it takes to unearth your passion and believe that in every area of your life, Sunny Days are ahead. 

Felicity Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment