Friday, April 22, 2016

Gone Too Soon

Morning Meds 5.4

I hope you'll indulge me. I don't believe in idols, American or otherwise, my trust is in God, but three people who remind me of some very good moments in my childhood are now gone. I think this prayer from Dr. Matthew L. Stevenson III is incredibly honorable on this occasion.

A prayer for anyone called to greatness and visibility on a large scale: 
 
Lord, don't let my calling kill me, my influence ruin me or the crowd be my demise. Teach me pace, give me grace and help me finish well!!!!!! Teach me to manage the pressures of my purpose. Give me the wisdom to say "no", the courage to say "yes" and discernment to know whose really for me. Help me to govern my platform and steward my gifts and let me die when I'm very very old! In Jesus name!!!!!
Amen
Felicity Joy                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment