Friday, April 22, 2016

"Sorry" Like Bieber

Morning Meds 5.3
Ever since I started this Reconciliation group on Facebook about America's Racial Climate, I find myself apologizing a lot! I do think apologies are way underrated as are relationships. In fact, that's probably part of why I apologize so much.

People don't really address offenses directly and if I think I've hurt someone I have to check in. And the Bible says God doesn't even want my offering if I don't! (Matthew 5:24)

It still feels weird though, in a good way. It's great to get the full story when my mind was stuck in wonder woman mode trying to figure it out.

But we need to care for our relationships. It's so important to God, He created us all and You'll feel such pleasure from Him when you do everything you can to live at peace with others.

Felicity Joy
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment