Saturday, April 19, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 14

Morning Meds, Day 14
Blog Mash-up
Recently I revived my blog page, www.AWiseWoman1ncesaid.blogspot.com. I’ve added a serial portion to it where I post weekly on Facebook and Twitter. In it, I post what I call “Practical Inspiration.” Especially if you’re not on either social media site, I’d love for you to follow this page by clicking above and then “Join this Site” right at the top. This week I will give you a few highlights from past posts to whet your appetite. I wish you could be here with me now, I can never tell anyone about the page without laughing…who starts a blog of selfie quotes? Well, maybe it’s not so rare! Perhaps that’s where we got the phrase, “It’s like I always say…”

*The beauty of turning 40 is that you feel like a teenager again...
except this time you actually do know everything!!! J
Next level: Better than knowing everything, you know what you don't know.
For the winners: Being unafraid to learn or delegate what you don't know.

*Life on planet Earth requires intoxication. So be not drunk with ____________ (whatever you get drunk with), but be filled with the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 5:18)
(March 14, 2012)

*If you're having trouble believing the best about someone, back up...until you see them like God does.
(May 3, 2011)

*You can use a can opener like a hammer...but it doesn't make a good hammer. Be who God's called you to be!
(probably 1995)

*Softly in her grave she sets...she lived her life with no regrets.
(circa 1988, My epitaph written upon assignment in Mrs. McSherry's AP English class, thanks Landon)


Today’s quote is a love poem written on reflection of this Good Friday.  Again, you can read it and others by clicking www.AWiseWoman1nceSaid.blogspot.com.  Don’t forget to “Join This Site” and not miss another week!

Make Your Mark Life Coaching “Providing Practical Inspiration for the Discouraged and the Dreamers”
“Spring Clean Your Mind Free Virtual Conference” Tuesday, April 29, 1-2pm CST. Leave a comment today to say you’d like to register.


No comments:

Post a Comment