Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Teaches Us to Be Present

Morning Meds 2.10

 
Fall Teaches Us To Be Present
We can choose to worry about the winter to come, lament the summer that was too cool, for some; or enjoy nature as she shows off her variety and sensitivity (I turn colors when I get chilly too :-). Actually, there is something to enjoy in every weather phenomenon if you look for it. Rainy days are so refreshing, the air feels so clean; cold days make you feel alive like an ice bucket challenge! The only problem I have with “perfect” days is how people talk about how they won’t last. I would love to see people that live in this neck of the woods embrace the extremes that are offered…or move…without complaining…Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery. I present you with the opportunity to unwrap the present called Autumn. Let it remind you that the only time on the clock is…
 
Felicity

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment