Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Next Level Positivity

Morning Meds 4.13

Next Level Positivity



Ahhhhh growth is so much fun! Nooot...like how God has been on me for the littlest bits of cynicism or negativity. He even told me something radical...He said, "You know how people won't talk about the dead?" Yeah. "Well, you'd be better off  judging dead people whose time on earth has past. Their decisions have been made and you could learn something, but if you judge the living you'll always be confused because I'm not finished with them yet."
Wow! Then He asked me "what do you need those negative thoughts for anyway?" Huh? Well, I dunno. I guess it's like sugar. It feels good to indulge but it has no nutritional value to my life. Oh Kay!
I challenge you to join me in this "sugar" fast...not one negative or cynical thought will you allow to go unchallenged. When you think more God like thoughts you'll get more God like solutions to your challenges. Let's see where this healthier thought life takes us....

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment