Monday, November 9, 2015

Generational IQ (Part 1)

Morning Meds 4.17

Generational IQ (Part 1)



I hate when people say of books, "Everyone should read this book." So I won't say that! I'll say if you only interact with people in your generation, you do NOT need to read this book. But if you do, like most of us, because there are simply more generations alive today, you need this book! (Couldn't be avoided...I said it.)
What I love about this book and hated about it--everything was fun and games until I got to the chapter about my Generation X. It made me wonder if I've ever had an original thought! I even identified right down to the place where most Gen Xers hate that name. We've always hoped for a better one. Then they tried to make it up to us saying the next generation would be Y ...but NO they got the cool name, Millennials...Eat my shorts! As Bart Simpson would say.
But simply put, this book will do what it is designed to do, help you understand other generational influences better as well as your own, in an entertaining way that somehow stays away from stereotypes.
The Gen X launch team wishes you a rad day!
Felicity

                            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment