Friday, June 6, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 21

Morning Meds Day 21

"Sparrow Living"

I like to live and look like a rock star! And yet, God’s been talking to me about sparrow living recently. Like, “His eye is on the sparrow…and I know He watches me…” kind of sparrow. Sounds like the opposite of rock star, and when I looked up information on the sparrow, then I was sure. What makes them unique is that they are non-descript in many ways. In terms of their eating habits and the way they are provided for, they eat the low hanging fruit and whatever they can scratch, with both claws for. The description of how they get their food sounded a bit like a dance, but that was the most romantic description you could get.

Paul said, “I have learned the secret of being content and being in want…I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” Philippians 4:12-13. Paul, Christianity’s biggest rock star, writing 2/3 of the New Testament, wrote these words and encouraged us that he knows how it feels to be uncertain because of our wants, but to be certain because we are cared for by Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment