Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 24

How Much More
Sparrow Living--Part 3

I have a number of awesome friends, but one in particular has shaped my year.

Lee Ann Piano teaches something called Vision Driven Success. Though I have heard of athletes that see themselves performing at high levels and then manifesting that very thing, I've never thought to apply it to my own life and dreams. 

In the actual doing of it I will say it's harder than it would appear. You actually get to simulate your life and approach, your deepest fears of success and what you feel worthy and capable of. It's pretty heady stuff. I haven't attempted it without the safety belt of prayer...but wow is it worth it! 

This is where I'm learning "how much more" God wants to care for me than the sparrow and "how much more" He wants to adorn me over the lilies of the field.  Never have I been more sure, and never has fear had less grip on me when it comes to this.

I want to highly recommend Lee Ann's training and applying this principle to your life.

Sparrows may be a lowly little bird, but God cares for them and if they can fly...So can we!

And I've got one more bird up my sleeve...

Felicity
Click here to see my new website

Click here for past editions of Morning Meds and the rest of the Sparrow series


Copyright © 2014 Savvy Services, All rights reserved.
"You are receiving this email because you showed interest in Savvy Services."

Our mailing address is:
Savvy Services
P.O. Box 154
Channahon, Il 60410

No comments:

Post a Comment