Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 23

Morning Meds Day 23
"Sparrow Living"
Part 2
I've still been having these "sparrow" discussions with God and as I looked at scripture again He turned my attention from the barrenness of the sparrow (and the barren areas of my own life) to how he privileges the creation that He made in His own image.

Jesus said three times that we are more valuable to Him than the sparrow and birds that He cares for (Matt. 6:26, 10:31, Luke 13:7). His question to me was "How much more?"...How much more will He care for you?

How much more does the Father want to care for me in these dry areas? And how do we go from barren to blessings. This could be in finances, patience, relationships...any area at all.

Today may we make the steps of being honest with ourselves and God about dry areas of our lives that we haven't yet admitted to. And may we allow visions of "how much more" God would like to add to them.

I think the Morning (Meds) birds will be singing to us once again :)

Felicity
Copyright © 2014 Savvy Services, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment