Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Morning Meds, Day 22

Morning Meds

During 30 Days of Communion for Financial Freedom

You shed your blood for me on that tree now I am free
You shed your blood for me on that tree now I am free
Free to love and despise the shame
Free to conquer in your name
You shed your blood for me on that tree now I am free
Free to come when you call
Free to break through limiting walls
Thank you for shedding your blood for me on that tree
I am free

Something Biblical is taking place in me.  One of the assistant pastors at my church speaks about when you're serious in beating the devil over something, sometimes you can take communion about it. It's almost like challenging him to a showdown... don't you dare cross the bloodline. I am doing this over the financial well being of my family and before a dollar began to hit my account something changed in me. The fears I've had are gone and it's not circumstantial. .. it's positional. They say it's all about who you know and I know who I am and Who's I am more deeply. I'm shouting before the Jericho walls come down...
Who's with me?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment