Monday, February 15, 2016

The Flight of the Hummingbird

Morning Meds 4.22
Your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

If you think really differently from most people around you. ..even if it's in one area. Embrace that. You may be a key to the world understanding the mind of God a bit more.

As a unique thinker myself, I find this particularly comforting. And as I listened to this video from the Super Soul series this week I was reminded of my commitment to championing the odd one out, the ones who don't conform, who think differently and do things in an unusual pattern.
I never thought that by so doing I could be bringing the thoughts of God here on earth.

So when you listen to this just know that I am a jack-hammering hummingbird. And I'd love to hear what you learned about yourself too. (PS. My favorite part of the video is all the shots of the audience. Lots of healing and revelation going on. It was a connection Celebration!)
Felicity

                              View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment