Monday, February 15, 2016

Win Win Win!

Morning Meds 4.24
This is my 2016 philosophy! I'm so excited about living out my one word FAMILY this year. In fact, if you have a word you would like to share with me for the year I would love to hear it! I love the one word thing because you can actually remember it all year.

I realized that in order for me to insist that every situation is a win-win I needed to be motivated. I am more motivated to see others win so sometimes I would completely lose focus on myself because I was so focused on them.

All of this sounds great until you start to lose. ..and hey it's my own fault on top of it! What I like about WIN WIN WIN is that if I'm in a situation where I win and another person wins then God's will for my life also wins!
May God win in your life in 2016 in a ton of ways!
 
 
         Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment