Friday, February 26, 2016

Welcome Home

Morning Meds 4.30
I think I've been kind of transparent lately. It may not surprise many of my close followers that my brain has been...well...under the weather lately. I mean it STINKS when you don't feel like yourself! A lot of challenges have been thrown my way and when I got squeezed, the impurities came out! Insecurities, whiny-ness, and doubt. I mean as ugly as can be. And I just felt like my brain wasn't providing a comfortable home for me. It was great being busy, but the end of the day what awaited me was like a bed of glass. But as I turned this pain over to God and cried with my best friend (what a winning combination), SLOWLY, the shards of glass provided a mirror to show me my not-so-awesomeness AND...what's that in the corner, HOPE, a bright future, things coming together! Proving once again God can do anything and faith, like a mustard seed can come through the thickest concrete of life. And, for what it's worth, some of our greatest learnings and lessons, come through pain. (I think it's ok to hope it's different in heaven :))

Felicity Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment