Tuesday, September 22, 2015

All I want for summer is...

Morning Meds 3.9


All I want for summer is... 

I enjoyed my little writing break courtesy of my smart kiddos. And including their blog takeover, this has already been a summer to remember. We've been enjoying the 100 days of summer challenge (see below) and providing a foster home for a beautiful puppy in transition. We've been giving and growing together. I couldn't have made a better plan than what God had in mind. And all I want for the rest of these few months is to continue learning and loving each other.

I've never felt quite this much urgency to enjoy my children and I'm glad I'm living in the moment well enough to recognize how much they're changing and life is changing. The time to be together and enjoy each other is NOW. Being present is a full time job! It requires shaking off the fears of the past and worries about the future. May you fully enjoy your employment called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment