Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Surprised By Love, Pt 3

Morning Meds 4.4
                        
Surprised By Love, Pt. 3

So, who joins Plentyoffish.com on Saturday and has Mr. Wonderful on their door by Tuesday? I mean, that's as good as Amazon.com! So I'm not even sure that just happened to me, but if it did happen, it's only because of God.
You see, I asked God back in September if I could join a dating site and He said not yet. I asked again Friday night and He said ok. Moral of the story is, I am such a different person relationality than I was in September of 2014 it's crazy town! Point being "ask God, obey God, well done."
Need some help with that? If you haven't read the PDF copy of my first book, Before You Quit On Your Destiny--Hearing the Voice of God. I'm sure it'll be a blessing to you. I'd love to share with you a few testimonies I've gotten from people that have read it as well.

Let God surprise you with His love today. Isaiah 1:19 can be for you! "If you be willing and obedient, you will eat the best of the land."

No comments:

Post a Comment