Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Are We There Yet?


Morning Meds 4.8
Have you noticed how tall the cornstalks are? I normally don't pay those kinds of things any attention, but as I found a cool back road the other day I was struck by how they seemed to just tower in the field.
So, aren't these things ready to come down yet? I thought, how much taller can they get, as it is some of them look like they're about to lean over.
And isn't that how we feel sometimes. How much longer God? Helllooooo, I'm over HERE! Man, do I get it. Now that I'm seeing come true for me a long standing dream, I am looking back with great understanding of why I waited and the exact preparations God was making in my life.
I also hope for you that you will have that experience, kind of like pregnancy. All the carrying and waiting, all the labor and pains, melting away like wax when you hold that manifested miracle in your arms.
And if you're screaming in the backseat of the car of life, "God, are we there yet?!?" Our Father is so good to let you out at the rest stop and stretch your legs, He feels your pain, but child, you're just not there...until your there.

No comments:

Post a Comment