Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Morning Meds, Minor Edition (Part 2)

Morning Meds 3.8
I asked my children to write for you these past two weeks. I asked them to write something inspirational. One meaning we came up with is if someone's sad you can cheer them up. I said there should also be a lesson in there, like something you've learned. This is Christian's take.

Morning Meds, Minor Edition (Part 2)
By Christian Jordan
if someone was sad I would do something to cheer them up and there are some things I can do. I could teach them how to walk correctly. Some people don't know how to walk. I could also surprise them with a present. That'll turn the frown upside down. I could also take them to a place to buy them something that changes their sadness. Maybe I could teach them about God and His love for them. Those are the things I would do to make someone feel happy. I learned that if you are sad or lost, a person can take you home. God knows how well behaved you have been. Man looks at the outside appearance, but God looks at the heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment