Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Why Do We Fall

Morning Meds 4.11

Why Do We Fall



It's still my favorite morning meds (Morning Meds ,Day 1). I can read it over and over.  And since it's the beginning of the Jewish New Year, I thought I'd share it with you again as well as the motivation behind it.

It was December, 2013 when I first saw this video and like the children of Israel marching around the walls of Jericho, I watched it once a day for a week and one day 7 times altogether. I was beating the fear out of me, and I was deciding the kind of life I was going to live. And in all due respect to those who think I "deserve this happiness" that is manifesting in my life now, I want to let you know how on purpose all this is. You need to know I'm not lucky. You need to know I made a decision to be blessed, and I then acted accordingly. Because not everyone is lucky, but everyone can decide.


      Motivational Video

No comments:

Post a Comment