Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Kingdom of Heaven is a Perspective Shift

Morning Meds 4.3
The Kingdom of Heaven is a Perspective Shift

This is a week of soaking for me. I'm taking in more than I really have to give. My church is having church 5 days straight. That gives me a nice mental and spiritual bath in the Word! But I wanted to give the tip of the iceberg to a revelation that is brewing.
It's so powerful when one has identified their unique purpose. The first night was a comedian who explained our lives in terms of setup and punch line. Last night, one of the speakers described life in terms of atmosphere because he is an environmental scientist.
Something that I have probably told every client is that "God has a goal. His goal is to increase our faith no matter where we are and who we are." What's so cool about that is this. Jesus never spoke about miracles. He spoke about the Kingdom of Heaven, and miracles came to pass.
The Kingdom of Heaven, says the life coach, is a perspective shift. Every week miracles occur in my sessions, which I'm so privileged to witness, because I speak from my unique perspective on life.
My greatest prayer is that you find the unique perspective that you've been given for the world. I desire this so that we can take advantage of the miracles only you can manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment